Friday, October 29, 2010

♥ I WANT !



Woots !
I gonna update my blog again

Final Quiz today
Quite satisfied with it
Just get trouble when lecturer ask me
" Quick quick quick "
Cause my brain still processing for a nicer answer
Hahaha

So everything for the 60% are done
Now left 40% to go !
My final
I gonna score you !
Oh yeah yeah

Today malaysian student are required to stay back
for something on
I thought what's that
Oh , it was awesome !
I was very excited when heard the news
But I am unable to do so

Study trip to LONDON
I Want to go !
It's amazing right ?


Here's the lists

Woah ~ Not bad
I want I want !

But


I'm poor =S

So I cannot go

Who wants to sponsored me ? Hahaha
Daddy mummy
Can you ?
Please ...


Hahah kidding ny
I'm a very understanding girl
I don't want add on my parents's burden anymore

Anywhere I could have a nice holiday in my country as well
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment