Friday, October 8, 2010

♥ Another week

Here comes Friday again
Time is moving so fast that i cant even chase for it
Time is definitely not enough for me
I need lots of rest
to get well
have a healthy body
so that I could do anything better

I miss my home very much
Especially my little sister
Since she tells me everyday :
" Jie jie I miss you "
Those words is warm for me even though it's short
It's enough for me to hold everything badly on
and continue to work harder

Pity much for me
As my lecturer said : WE WILL HAVE EXTENSION FOR 3 WEEKS
but I still waiting it to be confirm
since my year leader tells me that it's for degree student
I hope we will not included
I need longer holidays
cause it is the only longest
and yet it's same with my mum's holidays too
So i wanna go back to enjoy my family time

Another event is where
I'm NOT satisfied with my own results
for both subject which are accounts and IT
I can score a higher mark for it
But CARELESS makes my marks down little bit
Even both are Grade A
I'm still not satisfied
Since I've targeted to get TOP
Argh .. But never mind
I will work harder next time
FINAL EXAM
I'm COMING !
I WANT TO SCORE IT !

Sigh ...
My wallet is in the condition of EMERGENCY
haha kidding
it's a joke
because I'm wondering
Either we've miss the bus or ?
and it make my money gone T.T
CRY....
xDD
I could save this money IF the bus make a U-turn
HUHU T.T
Just take an experience from it
I'm glad that I didn't angry for it
Even little bit
It shows that my EQ has growing
Hahaha XD
Dear , Am I right ?
Haha

Blessing everything will be fine for me
I'm looking forward to succeed
Thank god for giving me everything nice =D


I LOVE MY LIFE
AS IT'S SIMPLE

P/S :
I want to watch movie !
Legend of guardian and
Sammy's adventure
Who wanna sponsored ?
XD

♥ Good night



No comments:

Post a Comment