Wednesday, October 20, 2010

♥ An enjoyable day

Here comes ME
=D

My lecturer tells me that we're now in Week 12
and we have just left two more weeks
to study for our Final exam
Gosh ~
Seems too short for me
And we would not have study break for the final
I miss my daddy & mummy =(
However,there will be surprise for those who attended class
Before final exam
E - yak - yak
I want surprise
Hahaha

Waiting for the holidays coming
I wanna back home
Baking & Cooking with mummy
But mummy have to study for 3 weeks
So I have to take care of my cute sister
Luckily my extension is not required for foundation student
=D
That's why I can help my mum throughout the holidays

Yesterday ,
My class ended at 11 a.m
So I'm very free for the day
I've slept for the whole afternoon
Since I didn't sleep enough for long moment ago
Hahaha

Then at the evening
I went out with my dear
I'm too free to stuck in my room
It's boring
So ,
We went out
I love Outing >3



Fitting room
- The black one -

I saw a dress
Which I've looking for long time
Then I go and try it
Play at the fitting room
Hahaha
It's what I like when I'm free



- The pink one -

Actually I love both
Cause they come out with different styles
But the black one
I love it more
As it makes me look thinner
Haha

I'm running out of money
If not i gonna buy both of them
and before I decided to buy
I call mummy to ask for permission

See I'm a good girl XD
The dress cost RM 59
A moderate price
And yet I've found it for long time
So ,
I was extremely happy
Even my money had gone
Hahaha

My day
With simple event
But it's memorable
and
Enjoyable too

No comments:

Post a Comment