Thursday, October 21, 2010

♥ The happiest day of this week

Hahaha ~
Sorry ~ I'm in crazy condition now
Cause I'm TOOOO happy
Hahaha XDDD

Yea ,
I'm finally be a hard worker now
Which I able to update my blog twice in a week
Cause today is the most happiest day in this week
For me =D
And I think it's memorable too
And so with valuable

Firstly ,
I've done all my tutorials !
Even I'd not pass it all up
Cause my lecturer is not coming today
So , free time YEAH !
actually is another lecturer who teaching
but since I've learn before
So I do my homework throughout the class time

Secondly ,
I am totally satisfy with my dinner today
Tou-fu-fa with french fries !
Oh yeah I'm loving it ~
Hahaha ~
My dear cooked it for me
Thanks dear >3
Huggies
And I treat my housemate eat some
When my housemate ask who cook for me
I feel shy =S
Hahaha

XDDD

Keep laughing all the day ~
I'm considered mad already

XDDDD

Then after that , my housemate brought me honey dew
Which she bought from Cameron Highland
Aww ~ So sweet


The honey dew is sweet too

Thanks my dear housemate


P/s : I found a video clip on my friend's profile
It's superb cute
Hahaha ~
I've laugh together with my housemate when we watch it together

Another Sweet Day

No comments:

Post a Comment