Friday, October 15, 2010

♥ I'm finally free

Another Friday again
I'm always updated my blog on Friday
Cause I'm lack of time
=(

Finally , I've finished my assignment
All the MAJOR assignment
Hooray !
I'm FREE now
Hahaha
But I still have another two mini assignment to go on
Never mind
As those two are very simple
Just hand written copy and paste
And my lecturer wants me to pass these two up
Next Tuesday
OK I'm fine with it
Since I have so much free time now
Hahaha

After this
I'll totally focus on my final
It's around the corner
Come on ! Catch it !
My target =D

Happy happy ING
My mid-term exam's result not bad
Even I'm still not satisfy with it

Next :
I'll be back later
With my lovely dear ♥
To see my dearest family ♥
Daddy mummy promise to bring me out for nice food
Awesome !


Waiting the time to flow faster
I WANT HOME ♥


Huggies ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment