Wednesday, October 27, 2010

♥ Update

Oh Yeah I have great days !
=D

Well well well ,
My weekend was great even though I'm just stay at home all day long
=D
Surprisingly,I slept until two o'clock in the afternoon for both days
Gosh , how piggies was me @.@
Hahaha
And I'd diet for the days
As my awaken time was just that few hours
Hahaha
But I had a very good rest
So that I can survive in the following week without sleep too long
But I failed
It seems failed
Since these few days I slept earlier than months before
=3
Oh my god ><


And then under the desire of enjoyment
I asked my dear to bring me out
We went to THE MINES
I just wanted to have a walk
So that i could do some exercise rather than just sit at home
Or else I'll be fat
XD
Plus I could do some research on IT gadget since my family ask me to buy
I have to compare the price first
Because I don't have that much cash in hand
XD


Here are some pictures where we snap :





I know I'm ugly
So please don't laugh
=P

These was my weekend
Hey that's not bad right ?
Or I'm too easy to satisfied ? XD

I'm gonna sigh here
NOW
LOL
Because my final have to held one week earlier
Because of something
SECRET =P
I think it's not fair LO
HAIZ , but the only thing I can do is study study study
And I'm extremely worry about my business
I scare I cannot score A for it
However , It will be the fact
Because it's too hard for me =((

Luckily I've ask my lecturer today
It would not be a problem for me
Hahaha
After heard it , I relax a lot
But it doesn't mean that I could relax for the long time
I should start to do my REVISION
NOW

So , here's my update
Enjoy
If you want to laugh , please do so
As I can make you happy , I'm glad to do it
XD
Hahaha kidding kay?

If you don't like it
Thank you for pressing the "x" button
=]


No comments:

Post a Comment