Monday, November 22, 2010

♥ Lovely holidays


The virtual hamster ( Alex )

I've take it as the memory of Alex

Since I dare not to touch the real one
then i take the virtual one
As a pet for me
However , I take it just to represent little Alex that we miss very much
Especially Ikin ,
her sadness , we wont feel it

Ikin ,
Even tough Alex is just the virtual one
but
her soul will always by your side

The happiest moment
The cute action of her

Will always in our mind

=D
Cheer my dear

*************************************

My holidays

Enjoyable

is the word to describe

I wish to work at the beginning
But my mummy gonna take coarse for three weeks
Therefore ,
I have the responsible to take care of my little sister
that's why i cant go for a job
Hahaha ~ Good for me

=P
Blah
Hope the time will pass slowly
I don't want to stay alone for two months at KL later
God help me please =(

P/S : Good luck for all SPM candidates
All the best


=]]


No comments:

Post a Comment