Saturday, January 15, 2011

♥ Pretty weekend

My room-mate was stay overnight here for just a night 
So , the rest time I gonna sleep alone 
LOL 
this days gonna go on until the end of February 
hopefully some of them might back early =D 

Wake up lately in the morning , 
it's around eleven 
saying goodbye to my room-mate T.T 
and then I prepare myself for hanging out 
Wohoo ! This is my time 
to ENJOY 
I'm a pro shopper , 
but I'm poor 
therefore I didn't buy anything for my own 
except the daily needs for my room 
LOL 

Walking around Mid Valley to feel the New Year Smell 
Muahahaha ~
Everywhere is full with the decoration and the song of Chinese New Year 
Oh yea yea new year coming very very soon! 
Visiting shops to find out any cloths for myself 
but the fact is 
some might be smaller in size 
and some are too expensive 
there's one I'm deeply like with it 
but it cost RM99 
OMG I don't have that much money laaaaa T.T 


Saving saving and saving ! 

A pretty weekend 
With simple happiness 
Thank you my dear ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment