Friday, January 14, 2011

♥ Friday Post >3

Here comes Friday 
Yahoo ! Two weeks more to Chinese New Year holidays @ Semester break 
LOL
Some might asking , 
" Why your semester break so early ? " 
I don't know nia , maybe we will have more holidays 
If not we can only celebrate new year two days 
Pity me T.T 

And the first week , 
got exemption exam 
so sad about it 
i dislike , definitely dislike dislike ! 
No no no for exam =P 
But I have to go trough it =(( 

Gosh for it , 
only one essay to answer 
Oh no ! later my marks gone T.T 
I've long time didn't touch any English essay 
I hope I can pass it 
But not too much hope putting on it 
LOL
cause I notice myself that if long time didn't touch for it 
My brain will rust Hahaha XD
So it's doesn't matter that I can be exempted or not 
Everything got both good and bad 
The better one is I need not focus for one more subject 
Since this semester will going be tough for me =( 

But I'll try hard for it ! 
Yeah Yeah Go ~~

Have a Happy Weekend ^^
♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment