Thursday, January 13, 2011

♥ A must to write for today

Weeeee ~~
Quite lot of things happened today 
( Could be count so ) =D

9:00a.m class in the morning 
But I was just too tired to get up from my nice bed 
As my room is so cool that makes me don't wanna to get up 
Therefore,I almost be late to the class
Or could be counted as  *LATE
LOL 
Cause the lecturer was inside when I reached
And I was so "LUCKY" that the lecturer called me to introduce myself  FIRST
Mean that I'm the first one =(
How good was my luck today @.@ 
As usual the lecturer asked why am I choosing for this course
What I answered is just from my brain , but not my heart actually 
" Pursue for my dreams "
Oh,how could I say it ? 
Since I wants to be musicians or anything that involve languages
( except for teacher )
I know I will not able to be that in my life 
As , I never learn any music before 
What I know is just simple keys or chords , I think so =(( 

It was an interesting lecture 
And I'm interested with it 
By the way , I dislike Programming 
I don't even understand what they taught about 
I just know how the shapes goes like and what it function 
How lame am I =(( *sigh

Then,it was a huge break 
So-called as rest time,but not resting actually 
Cause obviously I gonna stay back at school with my dear 
As the timing of the bus is always not right
But today was different , 
Ah Wong them ask us ( My dear & I ) whether wanted to join them for lunch
* Free 1 set if you wearing red cloth
Nya-haa , of coarse we went there ,
Baskar was so great , he fetched us back to condo for cloth changing 
* Someone would ask why my cloth is different today ( whispering XD )
Kidding kidding , I just imagine it 
muahahah 'kee xiao'
and this was my first time eating the stick there 
not bad ! ~~ 
and it was so cheap today 
LOL =.= 
8 people with four wearing red cloth XD 
and I could see a lot of people wearing red cloth and queuing up and wait to be seated
We left earlier right after finished the dish
there were so many people waiting for our seat Hah 

the story continue when we reached U 
Boring time which we have to wait until 3 in the afternoon just for a short lecture 
the lecturer who supposed to teach us was not around 
and it was replaced by another lecturer 
Hopefully we can change the timetable 
HOPEFULLY 
which is full of hope 
cause I hate to wait for that long time at school !!~~~~ 
11a.m-3p.m 
A big No No to it !
I hate it man ~ 
=(

T.T
but what can I do ? 
Next time I gonna bring pillow to school XD 
Nya-Haaa !


A day , fulled with joy and bored 
and I jot down here 
Good night to everyone , I'm kinda tired for the days 
I am still keeping myself up
to adapt into the life of guys 
LOL 

I'm IT superwoman ! I whispered to myself 
=DD 

No comments:

Post a Comment