Tuesday, August 3, 2010

♥ class start !

i've start my class on Monday

when reach my school ,
busying searching for the timetable since we don't have a hardware copy
pity me hiak hiak
but also not bad la
at least i can remember it well
thanks to my dear =D
he'd found it hardly
running everywhere just for the timetable

i'm in group C
same wit my dear , and another two friends too
who are ling and libron
pity wei yang
he's in group A
so three guys {us}
gonna stay late tomorrow =D
class until 5
huh ~ i need to wait ~ blah ~~~~

and there's English class on thursday
it sounds not bad
but ! until six o'clock in the evening
can't go to IOI mall T^T
nevermind , i take a good rest =D

well , actually everything is good
just i'm too lazy and always in a sleepy mood
if not i could fully enjoy on it
hahaaaaa ~ even how long i sleep
i still feel sleepy
=( why ?

and i've received lots concern msg from my babies
thanks to all of you >3
touching ~ i love you guys much much
and miss you all

sooo ~~ gonna be pig again xD
good night >3

No comments:

Post a Comment