Saturday, April 24, 2010

♥ nothing special

have a moody feel today
why the weather was so hot since i came back
makes me wanna to cut my long hair
but i'm unable to do so
i love long hair T^T
is it my problem
or i've dy suit wit air-con while i work last time ?
confusing --

my lovely dear told me that i must have a balance life
gosh lecture >"<
but i willing to listen it queitly
haha
only him can make me to do so

ee-yaya
that's right
but a true friend
i can tell it honestly
is h-a-r-d to meet =]
who know they can or cannot be trusted
or they'll betray you or not ?
who never try it before

whatever
i got my babies enuf
my baby yan , baby pow , baby tian sis ...
plus my baby janet
haha
i love you all
when timing is right
i would like to invite you to shopping with me
but that's going to happen when i'm 21
or maybe it'll be earlier
since my daddy giving me a limit on myself
as i am a STUDENT
is it bad or great ?

i miss you all baby T^T
heard my baby pow may not back on next week
a-a-a-a-a
baby gals
i'll by ur side always
and will lend you a shoulder when you need it
teehee =]


waiting for next monday
my lovely dear will be back soon !
oh yeah i can go out dy
so long i've been lock myself at home
it's time for freeeeeeee ~~~~~
waiting for the day coming
wanna meet my dear >"<





* add a great news
daddy promise me
aha ~ hang out for shopping on 1st of May
and another KL one day trip wit mum on 7th of May

after that
i'm going to start my study life


2 comments: