Friday, June 25, 2010

♥ positive postive positive ! yeah =p

school holidays ended
going to start a new life
at the beginning
i thought everything is under my control
as the worse event had pass
who knows , my bad luck was just started

the first day of the school day
i'd receive a bad news
i was fail in the application for change stream
that was very bad actually
and i was extremely frustrated
i thought with my poor result
my application will be approve
and i can study what i have decide earlier on
and now
I FAILED
i never predict this will happen on me
however , disappointment would not change anything
what i can do is accept it
face it and deal with it
maybe i can apply again , if i wish to
=]

now , i've make my decision
i want to stay
in science stream
although it is very tough for me
and i'll face a lot of hardship

firstly , the study problem
i hate rushing syllabus
since i do not know what i'm learning at all
notes have been done
but i cant finish my worksheet ,
as i do not know how to do it at all
sigh ...
i have no tuition , no reference book
i just have my own notes which is not complete
with those little notes
how can i sit in examination ?

sighhhhhh ~~~~~

secondly , timing problem
huhhhhh ...
my life is totally different with pass few years
and now i only realize that
my form1-form 5 time
was that relax
i miss it terriblely T^T
now , i do not have enough time to finish up all the homeworks
3 hours spent on it
i still cant finish all
plus another revision time
i only can sleep for a few hours per day
my panda eyes appear within 2 days
hooo... sad =(
no relax time for now on except for friday
just to relief all my stress
have a good rest so that i'll have enough energy to fight later on
cant stop study for a day right now
if not i will not able to catch up what i've miss
parents are happy with it since
i STUDY A LOT
and with this i get benefit on it
when i want to attend or join some activities
i can get permission easily
cause i have study everyday
hahahaha good or bad ?
=p



****** even what will happen
i will deal with the situation
live without stress , although it's present
lalala ~ =P
i want a happy life
i want to live in happiness
i know i can do it
i know WE can do it
right ?


Baby =3=

MUACKSSSS >.<


あいしてる


No comments:

Post a Comment